SVENDBORG WAVE ApS can draw up a commissioning plan in cooperation with each equipment manufacture that will provide an accountable, verified system in order to ensure that the equipment and systems will perform as intended during its operations and that it will continue to function in a safe and reliable manner over the expected lifespan.
Commissioning and Pre-commissioning
- Provide a method to properly manage the installation of equipment in an organized, safe, and efficient manner.
- Provide a method for recording and documenting the installation and start-up of equipment and systems.
- Will demonstrate that the installed equipment and structures meet contractual, operational, and regulatory obligations.
- Will be installed with proper certification.
- Have been inspected at regular intervals during manufacturing.
- Have been appropriately function- and load tested.
- Will operate safely and reliably.
SVENDBORG WAVE ApS can supply an Acceptance Test Program, which describes the outline requirements with regards to the acceptance testing of the rigs. This will include both new buildings as well as existing rigs after a major overhaul.