Experienced Marine Professionals
The department is manned with experienced marine professionals. What sets SVENDBORG WAVE apart from other marine service providers offering similar services is the fact that the personnel within our organization have an extensive working experience from the industry – some exceeding thirty years or more. This benefits our clients by adding support whenever additional input and opinion are desired.
Provision of world-class personnel and expertise in support of offshore marine operations:
- Rig moving services.
- Provision of Client Representatives, Owners’ Representatives and Charterers’ Representatives during rig moves and/or various vessel operations.
- Emplacement of FPSOs and other floating structures on site.
- Ship to Ship (STS) Operations.
- Provision of marine superintendents to support dry transportations.
- Turnkey services to support marine operations associated with offshore projects and engineering.
- Marine contracting.
MODU Suitability, Audits and On/Off Hire Surveys.
- Writing and approving offshore marine procedures.
- Undertaking industry standard audits such as the IMCA Common Marine Inspection Document (CMID).
- Pre-Hire Inspections/On-Hire Inspections
- P&I pre-entry surveys.
- Supporting incident investigations for clients or insurers.
- Development and delivery of training covering the full range of subjects, including health, safety, security and environmental issues (ref. section Training and Education).
- General marine consultancy related to the offshore and shipping industries.
Particularly Marine Scope of Services
Services are broadly separated into:
- General marine support.
- Rig move services.
- QHSE audits.
- Accident and Insurance Investigation.
- Design and approval of sea-fastening arrangements.
- Stowage and stability planning.
General Marine Support
Co-ordinate Operators activities in relation to authorities approval of drilling units:
- Preparation of detailed marine procedure documentation for offshore marine operations; rig moves, installation & abandonment and offshore construction projects.
- Provision of offshore marine representation for rig and barge moves, pipe laying and construction operations.
- Management and supervision of site survey services.
- Vessel, rig, barge and marine plant audits.
- Management and supervision of marine equipment rentals.
- Marine surveying for audit & contractual purposes; cargo reconciliation.
- Damage assessment.
- Liaison with governmental and regulatory bodies including classification and warranty.
- ISM, Safety & SMS Audits; preparation & review of company and contractor SMS documentation.