The objective of this seminar is to equip the participant with sufficient theoretical skills, knowledge, understanding of design of equipment and systems.
In striving to achieve these objectives we will make use of the following learning methods:
- Instructor-led courses
- Computer based training
- Using real life examples
- Videos and animations
- Lesson learned.
- Development of course materials
- Soft copy of course manual for use on laptop PC.
- Education PowerPoint presentation materials.
- Course execution
- We will use SVENDBORG WAVE but also external instructors.
The course is designed to provide a foundation for subsequent courses in oil and gas drilling theory.
Where to drill and design
- Drill ship
Mud Circulation System
- Mud return system
- Bulk mud and cement system
- Active mud pit, slug pit and reserve mud pit system
High-Pressure Mud Equipment and System
- Mud pumps
- Diverter system
- Choke and kill hoses
- Choke manifold, stand pipe & cement manifold
- Mud/gas separator systems