SVENDBORG WAVE can arrange and carry out customized safety awareness courses for a wide range of industries such as:
- Oil and Gas
- Wind power
- Power plants
- Building Industry
The purpose is to focus on the attitude of the individual participant regarding safety. This will include introducing the participants to the company safety systems in order to improve the safety and the working environment.
Safety Awareness is a mind-set.
- Safety policy.
- Introduction to the safety and working environment policies and procedures of the company.
- Participate in risk assessments and make suggestions for corrective actions.
- Accidents and near misses will be investigated to identify the root causes and subsequently discuss which actions should be taken to prevent similar incidents.
- Learn how to observe and look for hazards and risks in their daily working and living environments.
- Safety observation by visiting a workplace, where the principles, systems, and forms taught on the course will be tested “live” with subsequent debriefing and discussion of the results.